Our Top 4 Questions (followed by LOTS more Q&A)
SHIPPING IS FREE!
For INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE SCROLL DOWN. (Returns or exchanges of any kind are subject to shipping fees that are the responsibility of the customer.)
ASSEMBLY IS EASY
1. How will the charge appear on my credit card statement?
More Questions? Send us your feedback [Click Here].
1. All product purchases made through CheapBeachBikes.com will appear as "Great Gear Delivered, Inc" on your credit card or bank statement.
3. We utilize FedEx Ground and UPS Ground as our shipping carriers.
4. Yes, If you'd like a quote for the additional fees, send your question and your exact delivery address to our Customer Service Department.
5. We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States (48 states) only. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, islands, remote addresses outside normal shipping rates, military and air force bases, and PO boxes. Some addresses will allow you to check out in our shopping cart, but in fact have an extra shipping fee that needs to be quoted due to the unusual nature of your address. We cannot foresee all possible shipping exceptions but you may write to find out your rate if you think your address might be excluded. email@example.com
For wholesale orders outside our free shipping area, we are happy to ship for free to an East or West Coast contiguous US located freight forwarder for you. You would then assume ownership and shipping responsibility to your destination. For example we have many clients in Canada, Australia, and the Caribbean. If you order 20 bikes or more you would use a freight forwarder to get your bikes to your country from a forwarder in our country. Simply check google for freight forwarder US to _________. They will need some info from you like your address, and our pallet specs. A typical pallet of bikes is 55" x 55" x 93", weighs 900 pounds, and is sent class 150.
6. The status of your order may be checked by visiting www.FedEx.com and entering the tracking number from the tracking email sent to you from us after the bike shipped.
7. The Bella is a much thicker frame than that of it's sister Urban Cruiser Lady.
8. The Bruiser is a much thicker frame than that of the Urban Cruiser Man.
9. The Urban Pro for both Man and Lady models have a springer suspension built onto the front forks.
10. Yes. All orders are covered automatically. See Damaged Merchandise for more information.
11. See our Shipping Policies.
12. Yes, an order confirmation/receipt will be emailed to you within minutes following the completion of your order. You may also want print the "Verify" page for your records.
13. See our Exchange Policies.
14. See our Return Policies.
15. See our Manufacturers Defects Policies.
16. After years of experience looking for the highest quality bikes at the best possible prices, we've selected Firmstrong and GreenLine for the majority of our business.
17. See our Warranty Policies.
18. Absolutely! All information is kept 100% confidential on our secure server. From the moment you begin your transaction with CheapBeachBikes.com until the successful completion of your order, you remain on our secured server system SSL. See our Privacy Policies for more information. We are also a VERIFIED MERCHANT with our merchant bank which gives you added assurance of a stable ordering platform.
19. Absolutely not! Again, all information including email addresses are kept strictly confidential. See our Privacy Policies for more information.
20. Yes, email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with any questions or follow up information needed.
21. Retail bikes are not available outside the contiguous US at this time, however quantity wholesale purchases of 20 or greater bikes can get a specialized shipping quote without difficulty. For example, we have many clients in Canada, Australia and the Caribbean who have us ship to a contiguous US based freight forwarder then on to their destination. We give you the specs for your order. For example the freight forwarder will ask you what size pallet. A typical pallet of bikes is 55" x 55" x 93", weighs 900 pounds, and is sent class 150.
22. Yes, we sell accessories in wholesale quanitities, typically 20 units or greater, but mixing and matching is possible. Please visit our bicycle accessories.
23. Yes. CheapBeachBikes.com specializes in selling in quantity. Our wholesale program is second to none. As experts in the bike rental and bike loaner program businesses we can get you started faster and cheaper than anyone out there. In addition we sell large numbers of bikes for promotional giveaways, rewards programs, city bike programs, and other incentive plans. Our accessory packages make getting started easy. See our Wholesale Pages for more information.